Make sure to follow the precautions below when using this product.
- This product does not work as a stand-alone item. You will need FlexTally, a switcher that is compatible with this product, a connection cable and other items. Please buy these separately according to how you will use this product.
- Do not apply excessive force to the cable or connector. Doing so may damage the product.
- This product is precision equipment, beware of impacts during transport or shocks from letting this product fall, which may cause damage.
- The guaranteed working temperature for this product is between 5℃ and 35℃. Do not use this product in an environment with temperatures outside the guaranteed working range. Also, do not use this product in places exposed to direct sunlight or with high levels of humidity. Doing so may cause damage to this product.
- This product is not water- or dust-proof. Take care that no liquids, sand, dust, etc., get into the terminal parts or the interior of the product.
- If you notice any irregularities like strange noises, strange smells, extensive heat generation, the product catching fire, a change in color etc., while using this product, immediately stop using it and contact Cerevo Customer Support.
- Any damage to this product will be handled according to the warranty included in Quick Setup Guide. Please read the warranty carefully before use and contact Cerevo Customer Support if you have any questions.