- Please install “FlexTally Utility” ver 1.1.0 onto your PC.
- Also install “vMix” onto your PC.
- Update your Station firmware, see this page for update instructions.
- Make sure the Lamps are fully charged.
- Connect the Station and Lamps. Connection procedures are explained here.
- Turn ON the No.1 DIP switch on the Station and change the connection method to Ethernet.
- Set the DIP switches of each lamp to match the number of channels you will use (please refer here for details).
- Connect the Station and PC (with vMix installed) to the same LAN.
- Connect the AC adapter to the Station and turn it on. When the power turns on, the status LED lights up blue.
- Start vMix and check the vMix IP address. You can find the IP address in [Settings]→[Web Controller] on vMix.
- Start FlexTally Utility and select “Search for Station Units”.
- When the station is found, the IP address of the Station will be displayed, click on the IP address.
- Select “Switcher (ETH mode)”.
- Select “vMix”.
- Enter the vMix IP address and click the OK button.
- Press and hold the power button on the Lamp. When the power turns on, the status LED lights up blue.
- Switch channels in vMix and check that each Lamp reacts.