- Please install “FlexTally Utility“.
- Make sure the lamps are fully charged.
- Connect the Station and Lamps. Connection methods are here.
- Turn ON the No.1 DIP switch on the Station and change the connection method to “Ethernet”.
- Set the DIP switches of each lamp for the channels to be used (please refer here for details).
- Connect the Station, TriCaster and setup PC to the same LAN.
- Connect the AC adapter to the Station and turn it on. When the power turns on, the status LED lights up blue.
- Reset TriCaster password so that FlexTally can access to TriCaster via the network. At TriCaster main page; Shutdown -> Admin mode -> Set LivePanel. Remove check mark at Require Password. Click the OK button.
- Set TriCaster IP address. At TriCaster Admin Mode; Move Windows Desktop -> Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center -> Change Adapter Setting -> Set the Fixed IP address from the Ethernet Property connecting to the network.
- Set FlexTally Fixed IP address. At FlexTally Utility, select “Search for Station Units”. The IP address will be shown when the utility finds the station. Click the IP address.
- Select “Network”
- Set FlexTally IP address the same TriCaster address. Then, restart FlexTally station unit (by unplugging the USB power cable and plug in).
- Select “Switcher (ETH mode)” when re-starting the station.
- Select “NewTech TriCaster Series”. Enter the TriCaster IP address and click the OK button.
- Press and hold the power button on the Lamp. When the power turns on, the status LED lights up blue.
- Switch Tricaster channels and check that each Lamp reacts.
- Since the “Test Lamps” option in “FlexTally Utility” is affected by the Tricaster connection, please test when Tricaster is not connected.