- Please install “FlexTally Utility“.
- Make sure the lamps are fully charged.
- Connect the Station and Lamps. Connection methods are here.
- Turn ON the No.1 DIP switch on the Station and change the connection method to “Ethernet”.
- Set the DIP switches of each lamp for the channels to be used (please refer here for details).
- Connect the Station, TriCaster and setup PC to the same LAN.
- Connect the AC adapter to the Station and turn it on. When the power turns on, the status LED lights up blue.
- Check the TriCaster IP address.
- Select “Search for Station Units” on “FlexTally Utility”.
- When the station is found, the IP address of the Station will be displayed, click on the IP address.
- Select “Switcher (ETH mode)”.
- Select “NewTek TriCaster Series”.
- Enter the TriCaster IP address and click the OK button.
- Press and hold the power button on the Lamp. When the power turns on, the status LED lights up blue.
- Switch Tricaster channels and check that each Lamp reacts.
- Since the “Test Lamps” option in “FlexTally Utility” is affected by the Tricaster connection, please test when Tricaster is not connected.