Refer to “Connect with NewTek TriCaster” to set up. In Setup step 6, if you cannot find the IP address of the station, refer to “Cannot find the station on FlexTally utility application.” If you were able to finish all setup steps but the lamps do not illuminate at all, see the following troubleshooting steps.
- Is the TriCaster switcher and the station connected via LAN directly or via a hub?
Please make sure they are connected on a local area network, not via the Internet.
- Does the Tally LED on the station illuminate red or green?
In order to check, refer to “Is there any way to check if a switcher is connected properly?”
If the Tally LED does not illuminate at all, refer to “Lamps do not luminate or illuminate incorrectly”.
If the Tally LED does illuminate red or green, go to step 3.
- Set a fixed IP address that corresponds to the TriCaster IP address
Refer to “IP address settings”.
EX: When the TriCaster IP address is 192.168.1.102:
Set the station IP address as –
IP Address: 192.168.1.105
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1
After setting, unplug the AC adapter to reboot the station.
* Do not use an IP address that is already used on the same local area network.
* If the station is set to a fixed IP, it’s possible that the station will not be found. Please change the IP address after all settings are complete.
If you want to change the station settings again, the PC should be set to a fixed IP or the station should be initialized to set up again.
Unplug the LAN cable between TriCaster switcher and the station to reconnect. Check if the Tally LED on the station illuminates red or green.
- Forward TCP port
If the above steps do not solve the problem, it’s possible that TCP Port 80 on the TriCaster is closed.
– Make a network connection that can connect to the Internet.
– Forward TCP Port 80 (In TriCaster’s Windows settings)